Byron Bay Hot Air Ballooning
- What better way to see the region's most spectacular scenery, including Australia's breathtaking 'Green Cauldron'. Flights depart daily.
- Come and listen to some great bands as well as our featured busker. While you're there, enjoy hundreds of craft stalls as well as fresh local produce and delicious food and drink. There's plenty for the kids to do with candle making, face painting, tie dying and rides.
Stand Up Paddling Boarding
- Stand Up Paddle is one of the fastest growing sports in the world! It's fun, easy, low-impact and the best way to get out on the water.
- Explore Byron's spectacular scenery from the sea! Kayak up close with dolphins, whales and turtles.
Byron Bay Whale Watching
- Experience one of the worlds most incredible animal migrations. Whale Watching Byron Bay will take you right up to the humpback whales with the amazing Byron Bay landscape as a backdrop.
- Vision Walks offer one of a kind tours in the Byron Bay Hinterland as well as wildlife tours and walks.
- Join Mountain Bike Tours on a two-wheel adventure through fire trails, single tracks, exhilarating downhills and log jumps amidst subtropical rainforests.
- Skydiving Byron Bay is the skydiving experience of a lifetime - so escape the ordinary and live life on a high with our friendly Byron Bay skydiving crew.
- Ride a horse on the shoreline of an isolated beach or along a nature trail! All standards catered for, from beginners to experienced riders.
Diving or Snorkeling
- Visible from Main Beach, Julian Rocks Marine Park is rated as one of the top five scuba diving locations in Australia. Snorkelers are taken to the most protected & sheltered areas possible. Tours are available every day.
Beaches - Explore, swim and relax on Belongil, Main Beach, Clarkes or The Pass, or head to the open side to Tallows Beach and its sheltered 'Cosy Corner'.
Surfing - Learn to surf! Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, you can surf here in almost any wind condition. It's a great place to surf all year round!